Monday, October 6, 2008

Hottest...Woman...Ever!!!



Oh my god, anyone who says Shriley Manson isn't the hottest woman of all time is frakkin retarded. Not only is she hot, she's an amazing singer for a great band, and now she's a T-1000 terminator in the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I've been going through the last few weeks of episodes from the show, and I'm seriously stoked that she's on the cast now. Plus, we don't know exactly what her plans are. She's not just out hunting John Connor like the other Terminators are. She's in charge of a multi billion dollar software company. She's the one silently pulling the strings and making sure Skynet gets built.

I heart this woman a lot. She can terminate me any day. ;)

1 comment:

Xtina said...

Hmmmm....I don't know. She is pretty hot and definitely one of the people on the top of the "if I were gay I would totally do her list", but then I think about Milla and I think it might have to be a cage match to the death for the top spot.